RCG|enable™ Data is a fully integrated, highly scalable, distributed and secure solution for managing, preparing and delivering data from a vast array of sources including but not limited to; enterprise systems, Hadoop, IoT data from mobile/smart devices, and unstructured data from logs and digital communications.
RCG|enable™ Data, provided as part of a RCG services engagement, simplifies the need to design, develop, deploy and secure complex data ingestion applications using multiple technologies and languages. RCG|enable™ Data speeds time to data delivery at reduced costs by simplifying and standardizing data management and data work flows.
RCG|enable™ Data has multiple integration points with Cloudera Enterprise using key open standards such as Apache Impala, Apache Kudu, and Apache Sentry along with Cloudera Manager for enterprise grade management, operations, and security
RCG|enable™ Data features include:
- A single consistent method for capturing data
- The ability to quickly add new data sources and targets
- A highly scalable, distributed, secure and fault tolerant architecture
- A component based architecture that allows new components to be easily added Metadata capture throughout the data flow
- Fully integrated with the Cloudera platform Drag and Drop UI Integrated with enterprise schedulers
- Drag and Drop UI Integrated with enterprise schedulers
About RCG Global Services
RCG Global Services is a leading provider of world-class technology solutions for complex business initiatives with over 40 years of history in providing services to the Global 1000 marketplace. Our practices include Advisory, Data & Analytics and Business Applications. RCG services 250 clients, including 25 of the Fortune 100, across a range of markets with special focus and strong industry experience in Healthcare, Retail, Financial Services, Entertainment & Hospitality and Energy & Utilities. RCG is based in Edison, New Jersey with offices throughout the US and in 1997 established our wholly-owned Offshore Delivery Centers in the Philippines which are ISO 27001:2013 Certified, PCI Compliant and operate at CMMI Level 5.